Safeguarding the privacy of personal data constitutes for Righetti Alimentare Srl a primary commitment; For this reason our Web activities are managed in accordance with the laws on protection and on data security. This document, entitled “Privacy”, contains information relating to the collection and management of data relating to users by www.righettialimentare.com
This Policy may be changed or updated to suit the characteristics of the services offered by Righetti Alimentare. Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 states the following:
Collection and use of personal data. We collect two kinds of information about the profile of our visitors: personal information (name, company, email address, etc.) Voluntarily furnished by the user, and additional information (number of visitors who register on our site, pages that access, etc.). The treatment will be done on personal data provided will include the following activities: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, communication, cancellation and destruction.
The goal of treatment is only meant to be able to provide our services and allow for the necessary management, as well as conducting activities that include without limitation:
- data processing for internal statistics;
- operational activities for internal management. The filling in of forms (form) or sending messages through the www.righettialimentare.com site implies consent to the processing of personal data and for the purposes mentioned above. The information will be collected through various registration forms to www.righettialimentare.com services will be treated, protected and controlled in compliance with security measures, with means to prevent the risk of loss or destruction, unauthorized access or supportive treatment, or of damage to the integrity or confidentiality of the data.
Righetti Alimentare reserves the right to provide the collected data to third parties linked to it for management services, its website maintenance and operation of the Internet as well as for internal needs and to comply with legal requirements. On third parties so identified, however, imposes a prohibition on using the information, they can access (in order to provide the services listed above), for purposes other than providing the service itself.
- Security in data transmission In compliance with the requirements of technical specifications regarding minimum security measures regulate (Art. 33 to 36 of the Code of Privacy), the www.righettialimentare.com site Righetti Alimentare has implemented physical, electronic and managerial steps to safeguard and ensure the security of the information that you have provided online from loss, misuse or alteration wrong as well.
It is important to remember that personal data is provided to the site through Internet travel through systems that are not controllable or controlled by Righetti Alimentare and could be intercepted by unauthorized third parties.
5. Rights of the parties. Data access and complaints. The 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 establishes the rights and powers that can be exercised on the use of the information. In particular, interested parties may obtain, from the existence or otherwise of their personal data and that they are made available in understandable form. Applicants may also request to know the origin of the data and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based.
6. Consent Expressed Under Articles. 23 and 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, prompted the consent by the use of data by Righetti Alimentare for purposes other than those previously mentioned, and in particular: – sending of advertising material; – sending commercial information; – development of market research and statistics.
In accordance with law no. 196/2003 inform you that the holder of personal data is Righetti Alimentare Srl, with registered office at Via Saturn 6, 37059 Zevio – VR. The updated list of Processors is available at Righetti Alimentare Srl. These Officers can be contacted via email at: email@example.com